A business essay invariably deals with developing a good idea. It could be yours or maybe you just liked it. What you do with the idea is your business plan. You have to project it in clear terms in a manner that is easy to understand and follow. It should have an introduction, an outline plan, and finally a conclusion like in an economics essay. All this has to be backed by established norms using universal terms. You will have to construct support arguments that connect to the idea. Terms are used which could be elaborated on later.
The Introduction: It is usually difficult to finalize on the introduction. You need to pose the idea as a question to yourself, which then motivates you to form a plan. The plan has to be implemented with adequate research. As you go about doing that, you will realize that the introduction gets modified. A business has to react to what market demands. This is a fluid state and your idea could gather shape to meet that demand. Be prepared to finalize your introduction at the end to support your thesis statement.
Business Plan and Research:
- This is where the businessman in you takes over. You use your knowledge to implement the plan and present it in way which would offer value to a reader. The various aspects have to be covered following prescribed guidelines to present them. How money would be utilized to generate profits. How a particular marketing strategy could improve sales. All this would make the business essay interesting to a reader.
- After you have justified your plan with a solid research-based argument, you still need to forecast whether a change in the economic structure could affect business prospects. Could a recession like we now experience affect future plans and growth and have you incorporated that in your plan. It could follow the same pattern as in a marketing essay.
- The tone of your plan has to be assertive like in a management essay. It has to be precise and should project what you want to convey in a clear and logical way.
- State facts to support your statement. Every angle has to be covered to convince the reader that your plan has merit.
- It is important to remember though that all research done would be to support your idea. The plan could vary a little to give better results. This should be summarized in your conclusion.
Conclusion: An idea built on a well-implemented plan would always give your conclusion a logical ending. The reader would be convinced of your point of view justified by what was presented to support your argument. A tangible angle would be other areas where your plan could be implemented. Your conclusion would be complete if your business essay has the makings of a model which leads to innovation and is an informative essay.