Cause and effect paper topics are effective in establishing a relation between a cause for an action or item and the subsequent effect it creates. Every action invokes a certain reaction. People respond differently to each of them. Some may accept an effect as a natural phenomenon produced by the action, while others may have another point of view and may not agree. Writers have to understand which opinion matters while compiling a cause and effect essay. They have to decide the type of audience they would be writing for. Students usually choose topics they are familiar with while writing such essays, as understanding is of primary importance to be able to establish a connection between cause and effect. They may, however, come across topics they are not familiar with. At such times, following certain successful methods that have worked in the past would help in compiling effective essays.
Organize the content according to causes and effects as per the topic. For example, for the topic “Influencing Changes To Stop Smoking In Schools,” one has to analyze why students smoke. There could be several reasons for that. Once they have been established, they should be listed out and arranged within the essay in order of importance. For each cause, the corresponding effect has to be listed alongside. Some of the topics that can be considered as good cause and effect paper topics have been listed for the benefit of students. Practice is essential for students to have a feel of how to go about it.
- Effects that can be attributed to college dropouts.
- Explain the phenomenon of global warming.
- The effect of noise pollution on the health of people.
- What effects can be attributed to the rise in terrorism.
- Explain some of the causes for changing weather conditions across the globe.
- Explain some of the changes made in the laws governing teenage pregnancy.
- What are the causes and ill effect of AIDs?
- What are the causes and effects that can be attributed to the rise of the internet culture?
- Why is social networking on the rise, and what effects have they had on the interaction between people of different background and geographical locations?
- What has led to the rise in international education, and what are its effects on the quality of education?
- What are the effects that junk food has had on the health of our children?
- What causes people to sit indoors and watch television, and what effect has it had on their outlook towards other people?
- Explain the effects of noise pollution?
- Explain the reasons for illiteracy, and the effects it has had on the rise in poverty.
- What are the causes for the eradication of species, and what are the changes seen in new species to combat those deficiencies.
These are some topics students can attempt while practicing on learning the art of writing cause and effect paper topics. They can refer to other essay examples that they are familiar with. Any form of essay writing can be developed with practice. So this aspect should be give due attention to achieve optimum results.