Corporal Punishment Essay
Use updated facts to make your Corporal Punishment Essay more effective
In the last two decades, corporal punishment seems to be on the decline. However, there are still quite a few teachers and parents to resort to caning, beating and other forms of corporate punishment to enforce discipline in children. There is an ongoing debate among various people about this problem. Your corporal punishment essay could examine the various points in this debate and try to take into account the views of the various stakeholders.
Take a look of some of these points; you could use these inputs for your essay
- In a normal school in India where the monthly fees for a child is around $10 or less, there is an enormous burden on the teacher. There are at least 45 students in each class and the teacher is asked to handle classes of this size for at least 70% of every working day. Most of these children come from middle or lower income families where a beating now and again is not frowned upon. If there is corporal punishment of some sort meted out, the parents are not quite concerned and feel that the teacher cannot be faulted.
- In schools where the fees are quite high and the numbers in each class are relatively lower, the kind of families that put their children in is quite different. They are families that are more aware of the law and are keen to see that no corporal punishment be meted out. If there is an incident, there is a huge hue and cry leading to agitations and court cases. Your corporal punishment essay could examine whether the economic condition has any bearing on the incidences of corporal punishment.
- There are child friendly laws that are in place. The point is this: how many people are really aware of these laws? Protection of child rights is a serious issue; but there are very few schools, teachers and parents who are aware of this.
- Banning corporal punishment in schools seems to catching on after a couple of children have committed or attempted suicide. These children were forced to take the extreme step because of inconsiderate teachers and the school system that believed in never sparing the rod.
- Your essay could also talk about corporal punishment at home. There are many families all over the world that believe in the efficacy of caning as a disciplinary measure. Take your time to collect info and put it together after consulting us.
Paramount-Essays.com has writers who could give you interesting inputs and views on this topic for your corporal punishment essay. We have an impressive essay bank of writing on various topics and at various levels too. We do understand the tremendous pressures that students face trying to master the right essay writing format so that their essays are accepted and appreciated. Paramount-Essays.com also helps students with admission essays as well. For instance, you could order an MBA admission essay and see how easily you can get into a B school of your choice. Call us now for more.
Calculate your price for essay