Coming up with great illustration essay topics is an art. If you master this art, you would be able to compile very good essays. Your knowledge of graphics, desktop publishing, colors, and technology would be tested. You don’t have to use manual techniques to produce impressive illustrations. Technology has simplified the process of producing artwork. You have to realize though that the topic along with the heading is what attracts readers the most. Besides this, wrong choice of topics would not get you high scores. There are several ways you can select your topic, some of which are listed below.
- Since the illustrations would be graphical in nature, it would be better to select general topics. For example, if you choose vehicular pollution, you could include several illustrations that depict cars and the effects of emission on society. Readers could easily identify with these illustrations.
- Readers must be able to identify with the illustration essay immediately. If you want to create an impact with your essay, readers should be drawn to it like a magnet. Consider a media essay. The message is written for direct impact. When a reader comes across the message or display, his curiosity should be aroused enough for him to take action. In this case, he or she should want to go through the entire essay.
- Your knowledge of the topic would be tested. Choose art essay topics that you are very familiar with in terms of knowledge. While attempting such essays, you have very limited scope to add lengthy text snippets to your illustrations. The message has to be conveyed through the illustrations itself. Your knowledge of standard universal signs, drawing, and background of the subject would help in saving time and producing powerful and compelling essays.
- Add the clarity of a photo. In a photo essay, it is easy to notice that photographs have the maximum impact on readers in terms of clarity and real-life experience. Use software to get impact close to that. While attempting landscapes, message tags, and objects, you could use ready graphics and templates that would not only save time but also enhance visual effects.
- Avoid uncommon depictions of a theory. Do not make it difficult for readers to understand what you are trying to imply. When it comes to text, they can refer to another source to understand the message better. This is highly unlikely in an illustration essay and often readers would just lose interest when they come across a hindrance of this sort. People would easily identify with the essay, if you use common illustrations depicting culture as in a popular culture essay.
- Keep a lookout for software updates. You might be able to get software that help create illustrations very quickly. In fact, galleries of ready graphics and illustrations covering various topics are now available. If you do not want to purchase software, you might get websites that allow working online for nominal charges.
Following these simple methods would go a long way in helping you come up with great illustration essay topics.