A marketing essay essentially brings out an individual’s viewpoint on marketing strategy. Research, analysis, and interpretation are compiled with the student’s or writer’s point of view. Topics are not in shortage when we consider marketing. It is so dynamic and fast-paced that a topic related to current affairs or recent successful marketing launches can be very satisfying to follow and report on. The thesis statement always tends to bring out the relevance of a topic in context to modern times.
- Through a comparative essay, marketing strategies can be compared. This comparison should be based on research based on accumulated knowledge of implementation and success rates. Personal marketing experience plays a big role in choosing and accumulating this data. Experience acquired through a study program or curriculum helps further.
- A student wishing to scrutinize and elaborate upon a single marketing strategy would check to see how it was implemented; for example, it could have been done with the use of technology. This could be further detailed in a technology essay. Here, a student would elaborate on past successes of this strategy, comment on its present status, and suggest and design marketing plans for the future. The logic has to follow all principles that govern marketing universally. Writing an informative essay would keep the audience interested.
- Marketing products and services has become a complex exercise which requires a great deal of imagination and clarity of thought. The advent of the internet has prompted and promoted the concept of e-business, which requires marketing over the internet. This requires special skills and caters to a very broad audience group. The internet is developing at a frantic pace and only the fitting will survive on this medium. A marketing essay could relate to innumerable events connected with modern and constantly-evolving strategies.
- Consumer behavior changes over a period of time. Response to different advertisements and choices on offer has made marketing even more complex. It therefore becomes important to relate these changes through solid research based on established success strategies. The thesis statement has to be supported with evidence that could convince readers to explore it further. Opinion essays have been very successful in bring out the effectiveness of surveys in accumulating public opinion on various products.
- Again, technology advances have changed the way messages are delivered to us. Even emails could bring us news of a breakthrough product through mass email marketing. Interactive television has taken over advertising. New techniques have been developed which related to society at present and building brands has become an art form which needs to be developed further and constantly examined.
Bringing out the creativity in you, a marketing essay combines the essence of a business essay to bring out and develop relevant and realistic marketing ideas.