A personal experience essay can be an exhilarating experience in writing. When we talk of a personal experience, we have to consider the subject matter that comes to mind. It could be an event in your life for which you have to be an extrovert to come out with it in the open. It depends very much on our nature and how much you would like to bring to the notice of people. There are ways to do this without getting worked up or feeling embarrassed about the situation.
- Choose a personal experience you want to share with people. It then becomes an exercise in information sharing and does not tend to put you in an embarrassing situation. When you inform your readers exactly what you want to, you would be in a position to write better. You write it as you would write custom written essays.
- The subject matter has to be presented in the form of a story. The opinion essay structure has to be formatted with the right blend of storytelling and relevance to time, place, and location. Only then would you be able to complete the essay and present it as you intended to. Make a note of all the points you wish to convey in your essay. As you proceed, picture the situation you have been in and write about it with flair and personality.
- You could write about other people’s experiences as you would write yours. The difference is that describing another person’s experience is like a critical essay. You analyze the points you wish to discuss in your essay and comment on them as you would like a critic. Be rational in your approach of the subject and comments should be based on solid research.
- Feel free to write in your own style. You could write the essay in your own words as you would a love essay. The idea is to covey whatever you wish to convey in a way that readers would be able to identify with it totally without reference. You can use reference material that you feel is required and necessary to be included in the essay. It could be the description of a place or incident.
- The use of pictures, animation, and video can be used if you were to write for an online audience. Advanced technology has simplified things to an extent that it is possible to blend all the above with text to present an appealing and very compelling essay. Learn the above, and you would be in a situation where you could convey any message in your personal experience essay to an audience of your choice.
- Controversial essay topics can be a good place to start. It would be an ideal platform to check out how many readers find the essay interesting. You continue building on the format of your essay, the title, and placement of arguments and justifications throughout your essay. This would be sufficient to track down how the interest factor varies.
- When you write an informative essay, it covers all aspects in detail. The essay template should be such that readers would be able to picture the event as if they were witness to it. Only then would you be able to generate the interest that is needed to sustain interest. Play with words and just write till you are convinced it would have been exactly how the event would have occurred without deviation. You would then have written a great personal experience essay.