Common Application Essay
Writing an essay as usual refers to expressing you own thoughts on paper. First of all, you need to pick a topic and decide on basic ideas to show in your essay.
Before switching to a common application essay matter, let’s recollect some general rules of any essay writing.
Essay writing basics
Essay – is a writing piece where you extract your opinion on particular matter. The goal of writing an essay is to show the main idea and the theme. The theme refers to what it is all about. While the main idea is what you prove or condemn.
The highlights listed below are suitable for all essay types, even for common application essays in particular. Each essay writer should know the following:
• descriptive essays;
• narrative essays;
• evaluation essays;
• argumentative essays;
• comparison essays.
What about common application essays?
Dealing with a common application essay, one must remember that the volume to write is restricted by 250 – 500 words limit. Basically, it is a recent guideline that faced a lot of arguments and still following it is a must.
According to recently adopted rules of common application essays, the variants of appropriate essays for one to write are as follows (do not make individual changes and do not customize; all colleges require the essays of the same form): ”
• Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
• Discuss some issue of personal, local, national, or international concern and its importance to you.
• Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence.
• Describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc.) that has had an influence on you, and explain that influence.
• A range of academic interests, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix. Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring to the diversity in a college community or an encounter that demonstrated the importance of diversity to you.”
In order to avoid a need to write a common application essay with your own efforts do not hesitate to use special writing services and to buy essays online.
You will get 100% 24/7 supporting help and highly professional performance of your task.
If you do not know who is to “write my essay” – contact us.